Thinker is the optimal support to use when distractions are high. Roll Thinker onto your temples, wrists, and the back of your neck to help bring a sense of clarity to the situation at hand. Herbal and slightly sweet, the unique aroma helps instil feelings of clarity during times of confusion. To create a supportive and positive environment for enhanced creativity and focus, incorporate Thinker into your daily learning activities.
- Creates a supportive and positive environment which promotes learning
- Features Vetiver, Peppermint, Clementine, and Rosemary perfectly combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil for sensitive skin
- Unique herbal and slightly sweet aroma, which helps instill feelings of alertness when applied topically
- Apply when studying or working on a complex project to remain on task
- Thinker is the perfect blend to keep on your child's backpack at all times
- Roll on to wrists or hands to promote sense of clarity and alertness
- Apply during times of low energy, like after lunch or in the late afternoonApply during times of low energy, like after lunch or in the late afternoon
THINKER™ FOR KIDS
Embracing the uplifting benefits of Clementine, Thinker can help with mental energy while promoting a stronger sense of concentration. Roll Thinker onto your child’s temples, wrists, and the back of the neck to help bring a sense of clarity to study time. Keep Thinker on hand in your purse or child’s backpack and apply in the afternoon!
Full Ingredients List
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilisation. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s calming, grounding effects, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be used before bedtime to promote a soothing environment.
Consistently one of dōTERRA’s best sellers, Peppermint is always a useful oil to have on hand. Peppermint adds a refreshing, minty taste to desserts, beverages, smoothies, and even savoury dishes. A high menthol content – like that found in the dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil – distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products. Peppermint is also frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral care.
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour foods such as stuffing, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Long revered, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energising scent is frequently used in aroma and massage therapy.
Keep out of reach of children under three. Possible skin sensitivity. If under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, mouth, and sensitive areas.