LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER
Ice Blue Rub is a topical cream formulated with the doTERRA Ice Blue essential oil blend and natural plant extracts that provide comfort to problem areas. Ice Blue Rub brings together eight essential oils known to comfort and cool joints and muscles. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus work together to soothe, especially after an intense workout. These essential oils provide rejuvenating benefits and comfort to the back, legs, and feet.
- Formulated with the Ice Blue proprietary blend of essential oils and other powerful ingredients
- Blended in a base of moisturising emollients that leave your skin feeling soft without any greasy residue
- Designed to help soothe, relax and naturally comfort problem areas
- Ice Blue Rub helps lessen tension and provides targeted, soothing comfort
- Rub on fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck after a long workday
- Apply to feet and knees before and after exercise for an invigorating and cooling effect
- Whether you work out a few times a week or practically live at the gym, keep Ice Blue Rub in your gym bag for targeted support at a moment’s notice
- Massage onto lower back after a long day
AN ATHLETE’S BEST FRIEND
Full Ingredients List
Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. This Tansy flower has a chemical makeup your skin will crave! Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, gives it its characteristic indigo colour. This essential oil is also known to benefit the skin. Add to a hot bath, use with your favourite skin care products or simply massage into skin!
The honey-sweet scented Helichrysum oil renews and restores your skin. Also referred to as the Everlasting or Immortal Flower, Helichrysum is commonly used in cosmetic products for its rejuvenating appearance to the skin. Helichrysum has been used in herbal health practices since ancient Greece, and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many benefits. Helichrysum can help reduce the appearance of blemishes, and it may promote a glowing complexion.
Consistently one of dōTERRA’s best sellers, Peppermint is always a useful oil to have on hand. Peppermint adds a refreshing, minty taste to desserts, beverages, smoothies, and even savoury dishes. A high menthol content – like that found in the dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil – distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products. Peppermint is also frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral care.
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour foods such as stuffing, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Long revered, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energising scent is frequently used in aroma and massage therapy.
Copaiba essential oil comes from a fragrant tropical tree native to South America. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilised in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes because of its ability to soothe the skin. Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturiser to help support healthy-looking skin.