Rose Touch combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Rose essential oil, one of the most precious essential oils in the world. The labor-intensive and delicate process of harvesting and distilling rose petals produces a sweet floral aroma that’s renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries. Rose Touch provides the user with myriad applications and usage options that are both affordable and convenient. Rose Touch can be applied to pulse points for an uplifting aroma throughout the day. It can be used to balance moisture levels in the skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, and promote a healthy and even skin tone. Rose Touch can also be applied to the neck and wrists for a beautiful and romantic personal fragrance.
- Helps balance moisture levels in skin, which will keep your skin looking its best.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Promotes an even skin tone.
- Rose Touch roller bottle makes usage both affordable and convenient.
- Rose has a sweet floral aroma with uplifting properties.
- Apply to neck and wrists as a sweet, floral personal fragrance.
- After a busy day, use in a massage for an elevating and enriching experience.
- Add to nightly skin care routine to help balance moisture levels in the skin.
- Apply to areas of concern twice daily to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
ENHANCE YOUR ROUTINE
Enhance your skin care routine with Rose Touch. Rose Touch aids in balancing the skin’s moisture levels, and when applied topically it helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. When used regularly it may reduce the appearance of skin blemishes, promotes an even skin tone and complexion. Incorporate Rose Touch into your daily skin care routine to experience the many benefits it offers!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.