Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree. In fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree—Orange is derived from the orange peels, Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli from the flower. Extensive research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. Research has indicated Neroli instills relaxation, uplifts mood, and promotes overall well-being. Applied topically, Neroli can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Soothes skin to support a youthful-looking complexion, idealy used before applying moisturizer.
- Similar to citrus essential oils, Neroli can be described as sweet, floral, citrusy, fresh.
- Neroli is commonly used in the perfume industry for its aromatic benefits.
- The aroma of Neroli Touch promotes a positive mood and encourages relaxation.
- Keep your skin looking its best by applying Neroli Touch directly to skin before using moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Combine Neroli Touch with Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply throughout the day to uplift mood and enjoy the sweet citrusy scent.
- Use Neroli Touch daily as your new signature personal fragrance.
GYM BAG ESSENTIAL
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.