Familiar and nostalgic. Evocative and romantic. Prized since the time of the ancient Aztecs and often used in perfumes, vanilla is one of the most popular aromas in the world and one of the most expensive to produce. The vanilla planifolia plant is in the Orchid family, with yellow-white flowers that produce odourless pods or beans. After a labour-intensive harvesting process, the beans are ground into small pieces to preserve the natural vanilla aroma. A two-step extraction process captures the constituents from the beans to create the absolute. We combine this absolute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and the result is doTERRA Madagascar Vanilla. Use as a captivating personal fragrance, or add a few drops to a bath oil to enjoy a luxurious moment surrounded by the exquisite aroma of Madagascar Vanilla.
- May be hydrating to the skin due to Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Provides a rich, warm, sweet inviting aroma
- The addition of Fractionated Coconut Oil can help to condition skin
- Add to your favourite moisturising body lotion
- Use as a luxurious, personal fragrance, perfect for any special occasion or as an everyday perfume
- Create an at-home spa experience by adding a few drops to a warm bath
- Combine with personal care products such as shampoos, conditioners, lotions or creams
Directions For Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Diffusion: Add two to three drops to your favorite essential oil blend.
Internal: Add one drop to a beverage.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.