Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo color and is recognized for its skin soothing benefits. At the same time, the main chemical component Sabinene helps diminish the appearance of blemishes. When diffused, Blue Tansy oil provides a sweet aroma to fill any room. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with fractionated coconut oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise.
- Key ingredient in many dōTERRA blends, including dōTERRA Balance and Deep Blue.
- Blue Tansy’s mellow and slightly fruity scent has specific uplifting properties that help create a positive atmosphere.
- Along with its countless applications, Blue Tansy may provide a soothing sensation when applied to the skin.
- Used in manufacturing for its natural fragrance and as a natural dye for its valued indigo colour.
- Apply Blue Tansy to minor skin irritations for a soothing effect.
- Include 1 or 2 drops in lotion for a restoring massage after a long, hard day or extreme workout.
- Add a drop to your favourite moisturiser or cleanser and apply topically.
THE GOOD KIND OF BLUES
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity or temporary staining.