Copaiba, a popular favourite essential oil, is now available in a convenient roll-on. Copaiba essential oil comes from a fragrant tropical tree native to South America. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilised in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions and perfumes because of its ability to soothe the skin. Copaiba Touch is a blend of CPTG™ Copaiba essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Combines CPTG Copaiba essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- A versatile oil, Copaiba Touch can be applied instantly with its convenient roll-on format.
- Copaiba is regarded as one of the most useful essential oils with countless applications and benefits.
- Woody, resinous and earthy fragrance.
- Apply after your daily moisturiser to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- After strenuous activity, apply to the legs for a soothing massage
- Apply topically to help support healthy-looking skin
COPAIBA: A PERSONAL FRAGRANCE
Directions For Use
Topical Use: Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.