The AromaTouch Massage Blend is a calming essential oil blend you can use during a massage, or diffuse when you need to lessen tension without getting sleepy. The comforting and relaxing effects of this oil blend give you the benefits of all its powerful oils combined, while assisting in calming the senses.
- AromaTouch essential oil blend combines a unique group of oils to provide relaxing and comforting benefits
- AromaTouch combines our essential oils of Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender oil
- Can help lessen tension and provide a soothing sensation that will aid in the effectivity of any massage experience
- Clean, fresh, and minty fragrance of AromaTouch oil gives an additional aromatic boost to all AromaTouch massages
- AromaTouch oil can also be used in the AromaTouch Hand Technique
- Use AromaTouch to create a luxurious spa environment.
- Combine with Epsom salt and add to a hot bath for relaxation.
- Diffuse to create a calm environment when meditating or relaxing.
- Apply to neck and shoulders to promote relaxation.
- Use in conjunction with the AromaTouch Technique or the AromaTouch Hand Technique.
RELAX YOUR MIND & BODY
Full Ingredients List
Part of the mint family, Basil is a beneficial herb that is commonly used in cooking. Basil adds a fresh, herbal flavour to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes. Cooked in or added as a garnish, Basil is sure to liven up your dish.
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a clean aroma that’s energising and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists because of its many benefits to the skin. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil for massages. The fresh, woody aroma of Cypress promotes relaxation.
With its distinct aroma and countless applications, Lavender has become one of the most popular essential oils. Anciently, the Romans and Egyptians would use Lavender for bathing. Since that time, many have discovered the myriad of other benefits it holds. Lavender is widely used in cosmetics and perfumes for its ability to promote healthy, clean skin. Additionally, its calming properties are often used to relax the body and improve mood. Its versatile benefits make Lavender an oil to have on-hand everywhere you go.
Consistently one of dōTERRA’s best sellers, Peppermint is always a useful oil to have on hand. Peppermint adds a refreshing, minty taste to desserts, beverages, smoothies, and even savoury dishes. A high menthol content – like that found in the dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil – distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products. Peppermint is also frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral care.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.