LIMITED TIME ONLY
Buy Copaiba (15 ml), GET Wintergreen (15 ml)
Why should I add Copaiba oil to my collection? Copaiba essential oil has a uniquely mellow, wood-like aroma thanks to its primary chemical constituent, caryophylene. Caryophylene is the same constituent that gives Black Pepper essential oil its distinguished sharp aroma, of which Copaiba essential oil is mildly reminiscent. Copaiba essential oil also contains properties that make it more gentle, topically soothing, and richly moisturizing than many other wood and resin essential oils used in personal care (such as Frankincense oil or Cedarwood oil).
- Combine one drop of Copaiba essential oil with 60 mL of water and gargle for a fresh mouth rinse.
- Place two drops of Copaiba oil in a warm bath for a calming aroma.
- Add two drops of Copaiba oil and Epsom salt to a warm footbath for a soothing aroma.
- Add to one drop of Copaiba oil to a daily facial moisturizer to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Massage several drops of Copaiba oil into hands, wrists, and elbows for a soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Diffuse three to five drops of Copaiba oil for an uplifting aroma during daily activity.
- Combine two drops of Copaiba oil with two drops of Eucalyptus oil in a diffuser for an invigorating yet calming aromatic blend.
Why should I add Wintergreen essential oil to my collection? Wintergreen essential oil and Birch oil are the only two plants in the entire world that naturally contain methyl salicylate. As the main component of Wintergreen oil, methyl salicylate provides a cooling sensation totally unique to this minty essential oil.
- Massage one drop Wintergreen oil into neck and shoulders for an invigorating, uplifting aroma.
- Combine one drop Wintergreen oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil to add a skin-soothing and cooling sensation to an invigorating massage.
- Massage two drops Wintergreen oil into the reflex points of feet before bed for a cooling sensation on the skin.
- Add one drop Wintergreen oil to a warm bath for a relaxing environment.
- Apply two to three drops Wintergreen oil to a cotton ball and add to a gym bag, trash can, or other enclosed areas to freshen the air.
- Diffuse three to four drops Wintergreen oil for a sweet, uplifting aroma.
- Combine two drops Wintergreen oil with two drops Citrus Bliss® oil and diffuse for an energizing aroma.