LIMITED TIME ONLY
Buy Spearmint (15 ml), GET Tangerine (15 ml)
Why should I add Spearmint essential oil to my collection? Similar to other mint essential oils, Spearmint essential oil regularly appears in food and beverages, has an invigorating yet soothing aroma, and gives a tingling, invigorating sensation to the skin. However, Spearmint essential oil is a much milder alternative to other mint essential oils, making it perfectly suited to those with sensitive skin.
- Add three to four drops Spearmint oil to the floor or walls of the shower for a refreshing, uplifting aroma.
- Combine one drop Spearmint oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to back, neck, and shoulders for an invigorating sensation on the skin.
- Mix ten drops Spearmint oil with water in a spray bottle and spray over the body for a naturally sourced personal aroma.
- Apply one drop Spearmint oil to toothbrush prior to toothpaste for an extra burst of flavor and a clean feeling when brushing teeth.
- Add one drop Spearmint oil to hot cocoa or tea for an invigorating flavor.
- Add one drop Spearmint oil to desserts, drinks, salads, or entrées.
- Diffuse three to four drops Spearmint oil for a soothing aroma during cold winter months.
Why should I add Tangerine oil to my collection? Like its many citrus cousins, Tangerine oil contains high levels of the chemical constituent limonene, which contributes to its topical cleansing properties. Tangerine oil can also help improve the appearance of skin when added to a nightly cleanser and provides a delightful, invigorating aroma when diffused or used during a personal massage.
- Apply one drop of Tangerine essential oil to flex points or abdomen for a delightful massage.
- Combine one drop of Tangerine oil with ¼ cup of sea salt for a spa-like bath.
- Apply one to two drops of Tangerine oil topically to wrists and neck for an uplifting, energizing aroma.
- Incorporate Tangerine oil into evening skincare routine to give complexion a refreshed, smooth appearance.
- Add two to three drops of Tangerine oil as a flavouring in dessert recipes
- Add one to two drops of Tangerine oil in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavouring.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Tangerine oil for a soothing and relaxing aroma.
- Use 10 drops of Tangerine oil in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.